As part of my Be Bold 2017 series, I’ve been asked to put my business and blog goals out there. I didn’t realize how shy I was about putting my goals out there until now. I didn’t expect to feel vulnerable. Whoa time to do some soul searching here … must …figure …out …why. I guess because it’s out there, and now others can see whether I succeed or fail. I’m not usually one to care about what others think, at least I didn’t think so. I was a stay at home mom for 10 YEARS. It’s been a long time since I had business goals, but I’m ready. I’m ready to be the most badass human I can be, and for me, I know it’s time to include my business goals in my plans. I guess it’s time to get over it and Suck it up Buttercup. Here’s what I’m going to do I’m going to think of it as a challenge, I LOVE CHALLENGES! I’m going to blast it out there because I have some amazing people in my corner who want me to succeed. Most importantly I want to do this for myself. So here it is friends! Here I am being transparent. Here are my goals for 2017!!
Business Goals 2017
1. Rebrand my website to better suit my goals
2. Up my picture taking game at least a little
3. Build my tribe: I’m hoping the things I learn can help others struggling with the same situations
4. Consistently put up blog posts
5. Take web development classes
6. Start my own business (This is where my blog post about my Word of the Year- FOCUS will come in handy)
7. Network and Learn, San Antonio has such an amazingly helpful base of entrepreneurs, I look forward to the day I can give back what I learn
8. MAKE THAT PAPERRRRR I mean obvi right! (I have a specific amount in mind each quarter, but I don’t have to tell y’all everything lol)
Join me awesome people, I challenge YOU to get your list together and let me know what your business goals are! Don’t forget to check out the other posts in the Be Bold 2017 series by clicking the button below.